South African TV presenter Denise Zimba and her husband Jakob Schlichtig have welcomed their second child. The vibrant media personality announced the birth of her daughter Mila on Instagram on Sunday, 27 August, and had her friends and social media followers’ jaws dropped.
Congratulations to Denise Zimba and Jakob Schlichtig
Denise Zimba and Jakob Schlichtig had a white wedding ceremony on 9 April 2022 at Blaauwklippen Vineyards in Stellenbosch where they said their ‘I dos’ in front of several friends and family members, IOL reported. The lovely couple had the opportunity to have their first child Leah Lilli-Rose who was born in July 2019 present at the wedding as they exchanged their vows.
After having kept her pregnancy undetected on social media for months, on Sunday, Denise surprised her friends and social media followers when she posted a video revealing her prominent baby bump, her tiny tot’s face, and some of her friends’ reactions as she showed them her baby during a video call.
“Tired. Overwhelmed. Changed. Isolated. But most importantly… In Love and Grateful. 🌺 Hi Mila,” Denise captioned the video on her feed.
Reactions from Celebrity Friends
Denise’s celebrity friends were quick to congratulate her on the birth of her second child. Here are some of their reactions:
- “Beautiful!! Congratulations to you and your growing family Denise!!! 😍❤️ So heartwarming!” @pearlmodiadie commented.
- “Hello Beautiful Mila. Congratulations to you and your family Mama, so beautiful ❤️,” @bontle.modiselle wrote.
- “Haibo wena this is so beautiful 😍😍😍 Congratulations mama ❤️❤️ yhoooo! I could eat that baby akamhle (she’s so beautiful) you have such a beautiful family ❤️,” @znombona replied.
- “Oooooh my goodness, she is PERFECT! Congratulations Mama ✨,” @tshephivundla said.
- “She’s beautiful! Congratulations on the new addition to the family. May she bring you nothing but joy! 💖🎀,” @melzinbala responded.
Congratulations to Denise Zimba and Jakob Schlichtig on the birth of their second child!
Full Story Source: Denise Zimba welcomes baby Mila